• Lisa, Sam, and Pat you guys did a great job with this litter. They look fabulous and I'm proud of my "grandpuppies". πŸ˜ƒ

• The pictures are beautiful, the pups look amazing! How nice that they keep you updated and how sweet that they remember you!

• They look really good Lisa! You shuld be very proud of your grandbabies!!

• Aww! They're all grown up! They're gorgeous! Good job well done . . .

• @nala121498:

The pictures are beautiful, the pups look amazing! How nice that they keep you updated and how sweet that they remember you!

As back on the other thread… this is why we screen new homes... and why the best homes are important and that owners stay in touch.... As Lisa said, heart and soul goes into each breeding.. they are not just an object that you can get money for.... Oh, did I mention.... you can make money??? NOT if you do it right

• Oh, you mean you make money Pat?? You're right-not if you do it right! I'm only looking to improve when I breed. Which is why I'm really unsure about Sugar!!

• @nala121498:

The pictures are beautiful, the pups look amazing! How nice that they keep you updated and how sweet that they remember you!

Ringo and Zeke's owners are super. Both homes waited over 6 months for the litter to be born and have been great about staying in touch both before getting their puppy and after. I really do like to have great communication with my puppy people. They are like extended family. I am lucky to have all of my puppies in homes that are fairly local so I get to see each of them a couple of times a year. I am really looking forward to the Nationals since I think everyone will be able to make it there for at least the weekend of coursing and the ASE so it will be like a family reunion.

• For anyone wants the full information on the litter:

Sire: Avongara Cole of Brushy Run JC
    OFA Hips: BJ-1803G55M-PI
    OFA Elbows: BJ-EL160M55-PI
    CERF: BJ-992

Dam: DC Sherwood's Shadow of the Moon SC, FCh, JOR
    Hips OFA: BJ-1273E25F-PI
    Patellas OFA: BJ-PA48/60F/P-PI
    Thyroid OFA: BJ-TH73/60F-PI (1/2006)
    CERF: BJ-947 (2/2005)

Puppies:
    Kinetic-Tanza Soul Delight (Zeke)
    CERF: BJ-1366
    Kinetic-Tanza Black Eyed Soul (Ringo)
    CERF: BJ-1364
    Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music (Sophie)
    CERF: BJ-1365

• I love the black and white's photos! I wonder if DH would notice another B?! πŸ˜‰

• Jenn-I doubt it…they just all start to blend in together after a while πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

lvoss-It's soo cool to see the pups all grown up πŸ˜ƒ I kinda feel like our little ones are all grown up πŸ˜ƒ

• I liked Ringo from day one, I haven't changed my mind.

He is a handsome boy as they all are very nice. Thanks for sharing the progress with us all Lisa.:) πŸ˜‰

• I agree with BB, I LOVE Ringo!

• I recently got some photos of Zeke on summer vacation in Montana. What a happy boy.
    attachment_p_20501_0_zekemontana.jpg

• He is so handsome and looks like he is loving the sun in that photo

• Rally's pups are 1 year old. Here are some photos of them. Ringo is growing up to look so much like his momma. Zeke loves hanging out with his buddy Bode. Sophie loves just about everything.
    attachment_p_28562_0_ringooffleash.jpg
    attachment_p_28562_1_zekethanksgiving.jpg
    attachment_p_28562_2_sophie1yr.jpg

• Gosh they grow up fast! Ringo looks so handsome and saddled up in the beautiful mountain country - Great Picture! And Zeke - which one is he, on the Left or Right? And Rio - just gorgeous - and they all are. Thanks for the picture updates. I remember their puppy pictures well. (A year has gone by already!)

• Zeke has the big white blaze and is the paler red.

• They are really nice basenjis, you must be proud of these babies! πŸ™‚

• Awe very cute. They grow up to fast. Ringo is beautiful, I love the all black face

Suggested Topics