• Yesterday, the pups spent the morning with my obedience instructor as a day out and for more socialization. Today she gave me a CD with the pics of their big day.

attachment_p_6510_0_chilinfritz.jpg
    attachment_p_6510_1_chilinpickle.jpg
    attachment_p_6510_2_pepnpickle.jpg
    attachment_p_6510_3_pupsnalex.jpg
    attachment_p_6510_4_sophie.jpg

• There were so many really good ones it was hard to pick only a few to post.

attachment_p_6511_0_chili.jpg
    attachment_p_6511_1_kidsnpups.jpg
    attachment_p_6511_2_sophienhadley.jpg

• Okay, I thought the black & white w/the blaze was my favorite… but, now I'm leaning to the red & white. Oh, gosh, they are all three irresistable!!!!!

• OK I'm officially in love 🙂 🙂 I want them ALLLL for MEE 😃 😃

• Cute….cute...and more cute!!

• They look like they've enjoyed their day out with new friends 🆒

• Hard to believe they are 8 weeks old already. They got their first vaccinations and microchips on Thursday. Yesterday they had more visitors and were nicely worn out by the time they left.

attachment_p_7115_0_zekenbone.jpg
    attachment_p_7115_1_blackpupswtoys.jpg

• So cute!!!

• The pups had their first on leash outings today. They did very well for their first time on leash. The boys also got to see ducks for the first time.

attachment_p_7145_0_zekenducks.jpg
    attachment_p_7145_1_ringonducks.jpg
    attachment_p_7145_2_sophieplayswsis.jpg
    attachment_p_7145_3_alltiedup.jpg
    attachment_p_7145_4_sophieonleash.jpg

• They're all lovely…but that Sophie is really nice! Congrats on a nice breeding!

• Thank you. I am very pleased with the litter. They are all such sweethearts and are turning out nicely confomationally. Sophie is our keeper and she is a little charmer like her mom. I think we are going to have a lot of fun with her.

• I can't believe it, they are 9 weeks old today. They head for the new homes next week and tomorrow they get to visit the Opthomalogist at UC Davis.

attachment_p_7354_0_chiliwk9.jpg
    attachment_p_7354_1_pepweek9.jpg
    attachment_p_7354_2_sophie9wks2.jpg

• Awww you must be so sad that they're going to be leaving soon. I don't know how you can part with them. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. It's a good thing I don't breed otherwise I'd have basenji world in my house 😃 😃

• @lvoss:

I can't believe it, they are 9 weeks old today. They head for the new homes next week and tomorrow they get to visit the Opthomalogist at UC Davis.

It's been great to watch them grow and be cute! Thanks for sharing that with us. I hope we get to see pictures of them as adults.;)

• Aww - I've so enjoyed watching them grow. They're all keepers. Sophie does look like Rally. I hope you'll keep posting her pics.

• They are really nice looking basenjis now, I sure will miss these weekly pics 😞

• They are beautiful and we'll miss the pictures of 2, but maybe we'll get to see them from their new owners…and of course, we'll see Sophie! Thanks again for letting us watch them grow up...

• The pups are 10 weeks old today. The boys will be leaving for their new homes tomorrow. Chili will now be Zeke, Kinetic-Tanza Soul Delight, and Pep will be Ringo, Kinetic-Tanza Black Eyed Soul. Sophie, Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music will be staying here.

attachment_p_7938_0_chili10wks.jpg
    attachment_p_7938_1_pep10wks.jpg
    attachment_p_7938_2_sophie10wks.jpg

• @lvoss:

The pups are 10 weeks old today. The boys will be leaving for their new homes tomorrow. Chili will now be Zeke, Kinetic-Tanza Soul Delight, and Pep will be Ringo, Kinetic-Tanza Black Eyed Soul. Sophie, Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music will be staying here.

I'm sure they're going to great homes and I'm also sure you'll miss them.

Thank You for sharing the first ten weeks of their little lives with us…...it was fun.🆒

• They are cute indeed!

Suggested Topics