Skip to content

Video of Eesha playing in bath!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Video of Roxy playing in the snow (Basenji x BC)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'm finding it interesting that basenjis (many of them) not only tolerate snow but enjoy it. Maybe because they don't get wet right away? Or, that they are child like and just love playing in it. Great little video - thanks for sharing it.
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I think Tillo did wonderfully! Well done to both of you, and I hope you have much success on the weekend!
  • Dogs at Play!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Great pics! Looks like he had a blast. I agree, he has such and expressive face.
  • A morning at play…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    Sonny is speaking volumes with the big wet dog near him. Love it!
  • Puppy Videos

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Great videos, looks like they were having a blast!!!:D