Skip to content

A morning at play…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • MidJourney play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    30k Views
    elbrantE
    I'm impressed! Nice skillset!
  • Early Mornings

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    11 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    sanjibasenjiS
    I get the sense all basenjis like to snuggle!!
  • Playing with photobucket

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Lovely - you could make greeting cards with them and add all sorts of stuff - love the butterfly one.
  • The games we play at sinbaj

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    oh, NICE! That chicken is something else.
  • Pictures of this morning

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    tsjoe007T
    @Buana: Great pics Janneke!!! He has such a naughty face!! :D I agree Kim ! As always, the pics of Tillo are great (with the new Canon)! And yes, they're all devils in disguise :D I have the small version here at home since yesterday!! Fun guaranteed I assure you ! :D
  • Friday morning Boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dashD
    We are the lone Basenji at the park and have been the 2 years we have been there. I can't imagine there being another one. I don't think Dash is ready to give up his throne yet. And he is a humper. It's embarassing a little but, the dogs work it out ok.