Skip to content

Video of Eesha playing in bath!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    how adorable! I especially love the ferret and pup playing!
  • Dogs at Play!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Great pics! Looks like he had a blast. I agree, he has such and expressive face.
  • A morning at play…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    Sonny is speaking volumes with the big wet dog near him. Love it!
  • How do they play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I love to watch my girls play like that - although since one of them is a basenji mix, I do hear growling, whining, yodeling, and all manner of wierd noises from Gemma. Like yours, Shaye fight/plays silent but deadly! Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for posting.
  • A few videos of Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    marckleM
    how delightful! what a great afternoon break from work…watching the basenjis!!!
  • Running video

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Great video, the dogs always look like they are having fun. I didn't realize how huge your ship is, they have a good long space to run and play on top. Hope you and baby are feeling good!