Skip to content

Video of my puppy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Puppy video link

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KanangaK
    Loved the videos. :D It's so entertaining to watch Basenjis puppies.
  • Video Link

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    The pink has a bit of cuteness and I'm sure that it'll eventually darken.
  • Puppy Videos

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Great videos, looks like they were having a blast!!!:D
  • Video of Dallas

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @tanza: You will be surprised how well the crate buddies make it though puppyhood… but I would always get mine out of the crate before they started to chew...ggg And he is not really getting more teeth, just seems that way and those nasty fangs are the last to go... and yes, that is what people at work used to do to me.... I would tell them, just like caring for over grown rose bushes... Hahaha. When I said that to my coworker she responded with "well it looks like a rose bush attacked you!!!" :p I wouldn't trade it for anything though!