Skip to content

Kairoe's First Weekend Home

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Butu's first show…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures. These Fun dog shows are exactly that. Such a happy atmosphere.
  • Maya's First Run On The Hills!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    What a spectacular area to let dogs run free! I am envious! It looks like they all had a great time running and being with each other.
  • Ayla's first point

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Lovely girl, and congrats.
  • Maya's Weekend with her New Friend!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo's…. Maya is sooo cute....
  • Bailey's first litter

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    tsjoe007T
    Aren't they all GORGEOUS !!!!;)