• Oh, heavens!
    What a site.

• Those prices are unbelievable. How sad.

• But they are all champion bloodlines, so they must be ok :mad:

• @dash:

But they are all champion bloodlines, so they must be ok :mad:

Most likely the "champion" part is 3 to 5 generations back…. sigh.. .and I almost flipped out with the Spayed bitch for 1400+?..... Wonder who the breeder is?...

• the lifetime guarentee is rather interesting.

i do wonder about the pedigree on those pups.

• @agilebasenji:

the lifetime guarentee is rather interesting.

i do wonder about the pedigree on those pups.

You and me both…... would love to hear if anyone finds out.... however the prices are totally outrageous

• I so hope someone can find out and post the breeders info here.
    It would be very interesting.

• This is very unsettling!!! All of these Basenjis look rather scraggly IMO. Anyone notice something wrong with the 1yr old Tri girl's back foot??? :mad: Also, they seem to want a commitment from the buyer BEFORE they disclose any information about the seller or actual pedigree…

• Just as a point of humor - what is the typical and current price range for puppies from your kennel - if you don't have any now - what is the range in your club. Understanding from the coast to the midwest prices can varry. I don't know any reputable kennels selling dogs for that much do you?

• How sad.. 😞 I wonder if there are really people out there willing to pay that much for a pup..

In the Netherlands/Belgium they now have a website with puppies for sale etc. but when you click at "Buy now" you get information about why not to buy from these kind of sites etc. Maybe an idea…? 😉

• OMFG that's CRAZY!! And it's not just basenjis, all the breeds are like that, I was just browsing through and there was a GSD that they wanted $2,997 for :eek: :mad: and it's 8 months old. WTF??? Unreally, makes me want to say lots of foul language that I can't write here

Also looking at other breeds, poor dogs look no where near the standards; like Tanza points out the Champion lines is a high probability of being at least 3 or more generations back, and not in immediate pedigree.

And one last anger moment, they actually have a list for "Mixed Breeds" and prices for $800+ averaging at least $1000

@bellabasenji:

This is very unsettling!!! All of these Basenjis look rather scraggly IMO. Anyone notice something wrong with the 1yr old Tri girl's back foot???

I looked at it, looks more like stain from chewing on it like from a allergy related issue of something along that lines

• I looked at the back foot also. It looks like she's been crated and standing in her own waste. They definitely get feet like that from their own waste. The high ph is like acid on their skin after awhile. So sad. IMO she's definitely a kennel dog who looks like she's been made to be scared and submissive. So sad.

• Look - same pups, different price! What in the world?!

http://www.k9stud.com/BasenjiPuppiesforsale.aspx

• One more - this is the abosolute most disturbing thing I'ver ever seen - ADD TO CART???? REALLY??? (Same pups on here too!)

http://topdogbasenjis.com/catalog/c4_p1.html

• @RedVelvetLynx:

Look - same pups, different price! What in the world?!

http://www.k9stud.com/BasenjiPuppiesforsale.aspx

I think perhaps because the price would have been too high on the k9stud site compared to everyone else selling puppies. Or maybe the other site charges a much higher service fee.

• @RedVelvetLynx:

One more - this is the abosolute most disturbing thing I'ver ever seen - ADD TO CART???? REALLY??? (Same pups on here too!)

http://topdogbasenjis.com/catalog/c4_p1.html

Did you notice the caption under the picture of the puppy on the main page?
    "another example of our products" 😞

• @nomrbddgs:

I looked at the back foot also. It looks like she's been crated and standing in her own waste. They definitely get feet like that from their own waste. The high ph is like acid on their skin after awhile. So sad. IMO she's definitely a kennel dog who looks like she's been made to be scared and submissive. So sad.

I CANNOT agree with you more…

I also thought that she had a stained back foot from standing in her own waste :mad:

I also thought that she looked TERRIFIED... I thought the pups looked sad, but, she looks like she has been dragged out of the "breeding barn", (probably they havent been able to breed her, hence her being for sale... She is of no use to them now...), taken indoors, an area she has NEVER seen before, to take the "happy shots", ready for the market :mad::mad::mad: Im sure she would love to curl up on the couch with you, once she recovers from all the psychological problems, she has been gifted with, via these lowlifes:mad:.

UNBELIEVABLE

• @Nemo:

Did you notice the caption under the picture of the puppy on the main page?
    "another example of our products" 😞

Did you also see that when you bring up the page of b/w, it says "There are no PRODUCTS in this category", explains it very well…

• Nemo -

I did - along with all of the other verbage - product catalog, shopping cart… I was so furied when I stumbled on this site a few months back, I wrote the contact a nasty e-mail - of course, I've not gotten a reply......

Suggested Topics