We just adopted a 10-month old male tri, named Tippy, after fostering him on behalf of BRAT for the last 6 weeks. I'm asking for your advice on how, if possible, to find out Tippy's pedigree. Below is the information that we have on him:
Sold to Petland in the Cleveland, OH area by an Amish breeder named Dennis Miller of Millersburg, OH in Holmes County.
Petland "check-in" sheet states the following:
- "Arrived 1/29/07"
- "Whelped 12/8/06"
- "Registry: ACA"
- "Acquired from: Miller, Dennis #439"
- "Reg Appl Papers: Yes"
- Petland's "Vaccination and Wormings" document states the following:
- Litter: OH-ABA-0778245
- Sire: DL Kingston's Kurt #OH-ABA-0589815
- Dam: DL Luis's Rosie # OH-ABA-0520421
- Registry: American Canine Association Registerable
- I attempted to go to the ACA website, but it requires an ACA registration number, an internet number, etc, none of which came with the paperwork given to us by the third family which Tippy had been passed to. Yes, we are his 4th family in the last 4 months of his very young life.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.