Skip to content

Buana's kids

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Tammen's Basenjis 2012 Breeding

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Congrats! Should be a nice litter!
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans 2010

    Breeder Talk
    68
    0 Votes
    68 Posts
    42k Views
    YodelDogsY
    The pups at 6 weeks http://sherwoodbasenjis.com/puppies6.html The pups at 7 weeks http://sherwoodbasenjis.com/puppies7.html
  • Sherwood's breeding plans 2009

    Breeder Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    19k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    4 sounds like a very manageable number.. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will come out in colors wished/hoped for. Either way they will be absolutely adorable, I am sure of that.
  • Sally's Database

    Breeder Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    ZandeZ
    Two of a Kind's Pemba ( 19 dec 2004 ) has no father it is Azania's Bri Lubutu A big THANK you ! I will add him and it will appear as soon as I do another re-indexing, re-uploading exercise. At the moment I am trying to catch up on the fanconi results from the CPP website. spw
  • Winter breeding at Khani's!

    Breeder Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    snorky998S
    Congratulations. Simply adorable.
  • Help me find my B's Breeder!

    Breeder Talk
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    19k Views
    RockysWomanR
    It's all good. If it weren't for the constant incontinance, I'd wonder about him having Fanconi too. It still amazes me how "normal" they can act while being so sick!