• Last saturday we (Tsjoe007, Buana and I) had arranged a basenji meeting. Of course.. it rained.. We doubted if we could really have a nice walk in the rain.. but after 'some' raindrops the sky cleared and we had a lovely walk in the forrest ๐Ÿ™‚ I have to compliment our four intact males, who got along very well!

Here a 'small' selection of the photos BF took. Baby B is Bendji, Brindle boy is Chafuko, Buana is the one with the same collar as Chaf and Tillo is the one with the hound collar.

• Fantastic pics Janneke, so nice to see them all getting on with each other:D

• Wonderful pics!! The last one is fabulous. The shadow/light contrast and that precious face is just delightful. I keep going back to look again.

• Great photos. It's always nice to see a group of basenjis having fun.

• yaaaay very cool that you all got together. And yes what good boys for getting along. Great pics!

• Ok, I want to come next time!! I mean, or you could all come to Switzerland. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Those are some great photos, thanks for sharing. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun!:D

• Was that a pharoah hound in some of the photos?
    Cool breed.

• Lovely action shots, its great they all got along so well, looks like they had fun.

• @Schouiffy:

Ok, I want to come next time!! I mean, or you could all come to Switzerland. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you're still in Paris, we could meet in Belgium. ๐Ÿ™‚
    or: 29 August there is a German speciality in Trechtingshausen, maybe that's an option? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Basi will be there as well, her mom is the judge.

Otherwise you have to come to the Netherlandsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ :p ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @sharronhurlbut:

Was that a pharoah hound in some of the photos?
    Cool breed.

No, it was a rescue dog from spain, a podengo x. She was sooo fast and the boys all loved her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @snorky998:

Wonderful pics!! The last one is fabulous. The shadow/light contrast and that precious face is just delightful. I keep going back to look again.

Bendji was so, so, sooooooo cuteโ€ฆ I tried to steel him, but Walter was watching him too closely.. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• I agree with Janneke, we had a WONDERFUL afternoon last Saturday ! It was our first meeting ever but it seemed to us that we knew each other already for a very long time ! ๐Ÿ™‚
    So we agreed to organize these meetings more often in the near future with Janneke and her BF (the very talented photographer "Mr. J") ;), Kim and Kas, Nicole (my LW) and myself and maybe some other Basenji owners we know. As I read in this thread, Schouiffy also is interested in joining us ๐Ÿ˜‰ but then the question is : where shall we meet, in Holland, Belgium, France or Switzerland :D:D. BTW I looove those mountain walks so my choice is clear !
    Tribute to "Mr J": fantastic series, congrats !
    Greetz from Belgium

• Yeahhhh!!!

I stole already some pis for my website Janneke ๐Ÿ™‚

We had a great time and doesn't matter were we come together the next timeโ€ฆ We'll come!!!!!!!!!

I'll post my pics as soon as possible (first put them on photobucket of course...)
    But.. They are not SO beautiful as this pics... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Awesome photos!! I love the one of the Basenji mid air!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested Topics