Skip to content

Dog Beds

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In your position, where you really have to take her out a lot, I understand. And I hope her comfort continues. My point was it is situational need, not dog need to be that social. :) I have a slim chance of that having worked with my current 2, but with my incredibly dog aggressive first one, I'd have been out in a basket muzzle and warning everyone to keep their dogs away.
  • Which dog bed did you buy?

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    20k Views
    S
    They are pretty tough beds, Kai does the whole "nesting thing" with it and it's held up just fine, the material is strong :)
  • Bullying dogs - dog psychology questions

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Well, the lab I mentioned (chocolate overweight one) almost took me out by slamming into my knee. I commented loudly " he better not insure my knee!" No comment from the owner. Others were keeping an eye on this over exhuberant dog too. Many peeps were standing behind a bench for protection. What really bugs me is that the park has very visible signs when you enter it that say you must have control of your dog.
  • Who is this dog?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BenkuraB
    I think I know!!! I think it's Dutch - Abotere's Zahir for Hicel. Oh dear, I speak to this dog at every show :o
  • Dog Run

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    $2000.00 for astro turf!!! Wow! I've seen that short green carpet which looks like grass and that works really well. I don't think its called astro turf though since it is much shorter. You can find it at camping stores or even Home Depo. Its not really that expensive and it is easy to clean with a hose.
  • New Dog Bed

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    AmberedA
    hahaha jazzy is a bed hog! she looks sooooo peaceful. they have a great knack for finding the softest place to lay.