1. Do not pull my owners arm off while walking.
2. If I have to go to the toilet, tell my owner. Do not let him find my business somewhere in the house, he doesn't seem to like it.
3. When my owner says "get your head out of the rubbish bin", do it immediately.
4. My side of the bed is on the right side, not in the middle.
5. Barking at nothing is NOT good.
6. The insides of the cushions should stay on the inside.
7. When I see a cupboard door or drawer open, it is NOT an invitation to stick my head in it.
8. It is NOT ok to eat my dinner and then attempt to eat my brothers dinner.
9. Reminder:- When my owner says "come" it is NOT time to run away and play 'catch me if you can'.
10. My owners ear is NOT a chew toy.
If he keeps just one of them I'll be a very happy owner!i
I am so used to having my Basenji Khalani and my Minpin Kosana in bed with me. Kosana curled up next to my stomach, Khalani curled up behind my knees. It's like a dog sandwich with me, the meat, in the middle. I am unable to move, I usually wake up sore and stiff because I can't turn over but I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact I can't sleep if they aren't there.
Anyone else have this problem?
Khalani is only 18 months old, so I hope if I keep consistent he may grow out of it. I was hoping someone might suggest something I haven't thought of. I will try what kjdonkers suggested and find a toy he loves and substitute that when he decides to have a nibble.
Although this picture looks nasty, I can assure you there was no malice. Khalani was simply "tasting" my Minpin Kosanas head
In fact Kosana was laying there thinking "what the hell are you doing". Khalani just opened his mouth gently and placed it over Kosanas head, why is any bodies guess
Khalani has a habit of mouthing. He never bites hard but he does do it often. It's strange, but he never ever does it to people he meets in the street.
I discipline him immediately when he does it by either putting him in his crate for a time out and/or I cover his muzzle and tell him NO but he continues to do it regardless.
Does anyone have any suggestions that have worked for them?