Skip to content

My dog's new role in life

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Nicky's New Harness

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    MacPackM
    Those look very nice. I use harnesses for Eddie due to neck issues that presented as a severe limp right front leg/shoulder. A good friend/chiro felt around and thought it was actually neck, so we do "gently pull his head off' stretches when he seems stiff and that , combined with a 'step-in' harness has made a huge difference. I hope your Nicky is better soon and that the harness helps him as much as one helped Eddie.
  • Teasing the Neighbor's Dog

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    Q
    Butu's very quiet, but the other day, we were walking past the church and a lady came out unexpectedly. Well, whatever my boy is, he's not a stoic, so he screamed. Wow, did she jump! I apologised but mentioned, to be fair, that Butu had been startled too. Got one of the nastiest looks I've evr seen ;-)
  • Through a Dog's Ear

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    Buddys PalB
    I really believe this helps. Uzie does have separation anxiety and just about 10 min before I leave, I put on a station from Directv that has easy listening. I enjoy it when I am home and do notice that all three of my pups do seem to settle down on their beds and enjoy it! I thank you for posting the link, my girlfriend needs this for her aging Silky who gets so worked up during a storm that he defecates all through the house…..
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat
  • Goober's new friend.

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Chelbell26C
    new friends are always fun. I'm glad they are getting along so well. Would love to see pictures of "king of the coffee table" :-)
  • Abbey's New Nose

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    LOL…thats great