• @basi:

He looks like he is coming along nicely Janneke:D
    I love the high 5 pic, Cali does great high 5's.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have to keep Tillo busy in the ring when he's not being judged.. Haha.. so we do lots of 'high fives' and 'kisses' and 'sits' and 'downs' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ People get the whooole wrong idea about Basenjis being hard to train ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Good for you! Congrats!

• Congrats to Tillo and of course to you Janneke !!!;)
    Great results !:)

• Yeahhhh!!!!!

Great news Janneke!!!!
    You see? I told you so!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Do you trust him more after this practise day????

Congrats!!!!

• @Buana:

Yeahhhh!!!!!

Great news Janneke!!!!
    You see? I told you so!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Do you trust him more after this practise day????

Congrats!!!!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

I certainly do trust him more now. He was very patient. He was up at 8.00 am, first time in the ring at 10.00 am and fourth time in the ring around 3.00 pm. I could tell he was really tired, but he behaved anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

He only gets all jumpy when people clap.. so at the end of the show he was running and jumping in the honour ring ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hmm.. still thinking about how to practise thatโ€ฆ :rolleyes:

• @Janneke:

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
    Hmm.. still thinking about how to practise thatโ€ฆ :rolleyes:

Just be BOB a few times so you can practise in de honour ring ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ†’

You know what to do!!! (grongingen???? ๐Ÿ†’)

• @Buana:

Just be BOB a few times so you can practise in de honour ring ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ†’

You know what to do!!! (grongingen???? ๐Ÿ†’)

Yes, we are going to Groningen! And Leeuwarden.. And Alkmaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's looking good!

• Good Boy, Tilloโ€ฆand congratulations Mom!!! (Whoever took the pics did a great job also)

• How could the judges not love that face? See all of us here know what we are talking about they just confirmed it! Congratulations Tillo!

• @Janneke:

Yes, we are going to Groningen! And Leeuwarden.. And Alkmaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good!

Were taking Eindhoven, Leiden, Antwerpen en then w'll see! We won't walk in eachothers way, thats for sure! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love the pics (I did not saw them yesterdayโ€ฆ)
    The judge that took his mouth open, thats very normal in Holland..
    They did it so very often with Buana at shows we walked in the past!
    Most look for themselfe, I've never been asked to show their teeth.

• @Buana:

Good!

Were taking Eindhoven, Leiden, Antwerpen en then w'll see! We won't walk in eachothers way, thats for sure! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love the pics (I did not saw them yesterdayโ€ฆ)
    The judge that took his mouth open, thats very normal in Holland..
    They did it so very often with Buana at shows we walked in the past!
    Most look for themselfe, I've never been asked to show their teeth.

I know most of them look for themselves.. but this was a bit too much! She didn't do it in a gentle way, and that's an understatement.. :eek:

I think Tillo was too much in shock to react ๐Ÿ˜‰

• ah poor Tilloโ€ฆ..

That's a bit to much i think.. a judge has to do it gentle... Not on a hard way..

• Congrats Janneke and Tillo!

Regards,
    Esther

• Congrats to Tillo and you!! We are so happy this show went well. ๐Ÿ™‚ and of course, love the pics.

• I wish it was made standard that it was the handler that shows the biteโ€ฆ. and at the end of the exam..... I love judges that do their ring procedure that way.....

• Congrats! Way to go, Tilllo! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Congrats Tillo!!

The last time we went to a show the judge was great. When she first came up she said in a clear voice "I'm going to examine your dog first and then I will ask you to show me her bite." It is so nice when a judge speaks clearly and loudly enough to hear. I am hard of hearing and most judges are very soft spoken so I have to pay very close attention.

• Congrats! Beautiful dogโ€ฆlove the high 5!

Suggested Topics