• @agilebasenji:

beautiful pictures. Could you please tell us how you do dogshows in your country? I actually got to go to Russia about 15 years ago. Beautiful country. I think St Isaac's Cathedral in St Petersburg was my favorite place. Breath taking!

Yes, I would love to know also about shows in your country…..

• Your dogs are beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!! 🙂 Welcome!!

• Again: beautiful pics! Your cat looks great 😃 Love your dogs as well!

• The photo with the cat German Pomeranian and Jack Russell

• Yes, I would love to know also about shows in your country…..

In Russia, permanent exposition of dogs, we always take uchastie.28.02. MOSCOW EURASIA RKF (495) 956-82-17
    rkf@rkf.org.ru
    01.03. MOSCOW EURASIA RKF

Here is a photo monoshou Basenji in Moscow, Isma took 3 of the young players.
    It was a great competition, we are very happy with the results!

Isma - Junior Champion Russia.

• Congratulations to Isma - what an accomplishment!

• January 27, Nubi first time will exhibit dogs.
    To wish her good luck

• Welcome, Alex! Privet! Dobro pozhalovatj na forum!
    If you need help with translation, just let me know.
    I used to live in Russia for 28 years of my life. I know Russian very well, just don't have keyboard to type and hate typing in Russian using English letters. But anyway, I'm new to forum myself and new to Basenjis, but certainly not new to dogs show world.
    You have beautiful babies! Love pics!

• Reddie

The world is small! And where do you live in Russia? Thank you for offering assistance.
    While using an electronic translator, but if you want an accurate translation - will return.

Красивых фото у меня много! Приятно познакомиться!!!

• Those electronic translators are usually pretty inaccurate, unfortunately. They are fine with basic every day language, but not with specific terms! But anyway, they are still useful in some cases.
    I used to live in Perm, my parents are still there but they visit us and stay with us for a few months every year.
    I have a friend here in CT, USA who is a judge (chinese shar pei) and she travels to Russia along with some other countries a lot. They would love to invite Russian breeders to USA but getting visas is problematic, not to mention expensive.

• @Reddie:

Those electronic translators are usually pretty inaccurate, unfortunately. They are fine with basic every day language, but not with specific terms! But anyway, they are still useful in some cases.
    I used to live in Perm, my parents are still there but they visit us and stay with us for a few months every year.
    I have a friend here in CT, USA who is a judge (chinese shar pei) and she travels to Russia along with some other countries a lot. They would love to invite Russian breeders to USA but getting visas is problematic, not to mention expensive.

How can I send you a personal message?

• I've just PMed you.

• All greetings. I live in Russia. Have 2 cheerful Basenji. I like their dogs! I would be very happy to chat with you

• kozlovasv
    Здравствуйте, добро пожаловать!

Hello, welcome, glad to see Russians!

• Here are some photos from the exhibition of dogs 27 Dec, 2008

Izma and Nubi took part in the competition costumes. Got 1 place! Nubi first appeared on the ring, got YCAC, Best of Breed.

Costumes wife sew herself.

• Wow, amazing costumes, your wife is very talented! Welcome to the forums!

• Welcome to the forum. Your dogs are beautiful and it looks like your cat let them know when they were young that she is the boss. And it looks like they got the message! The costumes are really fantastic.

Kozlovasv…you snuck in a very short introduction. You must write a longer message and introduce yourself and your dogs to us.

Don't worry about your English. I am very certain that your English is better than our Russian. 🙂

Pat

• Great costumes!!!

• Hello & welcome to the group. Great looking dogs. Sorry, tried to use the link in your post - it doesn't work.

G

• Welcome to the Forum. Please keep writing us in English … my friend started a Russian language course and he says it's dam... difficult ! :eek:
    Very beautiful B's you have !:D

Suggested Topics