• Welcome to the forum love those egyptian costumes:D
    The french breeder you referred to is Christian Jouanchicot ,Out Of Africa kennels quite a few of his dog?s are here in sweden.

• Welcome new friend. I love the pictures. Is that your daughter and lovely wife in the costume contest? If so, not only are your dogs handsome, so is your family!! Very pretty, all of them:).

• Hello, forum participants. Sorry, that did not participated. My younger dog puppies grow.

• so the boys
    attachment_p_59983_0_p1050166.jpg

• girls. These photographs of 14 days
    attachment_p_59984_0_p1050180.jpg

• Now puppies are already 21 days. Born six puppies. 4 girls-3 flag, a red and white, 2 boys-1 flag, 1 red and white. Already open eyes, the kids started walking. Beautiful children!

• @kozlovasv:

Now puppies are already 21 days. Born six puppies. 4 girls-3 flag, a red and white, 2 boys-1 flag, 1 red and white. Already open eyes, the kids started walking. Beautiful children!

Welcome. Beautiful puppies. The picture of the boys is adorable.

• kozlovasv

Hello! Excellent puppies! Show photos mom and dad, very interesting!

• Ishmael had grown up.
    21.06.09 travels to Moscow for the matings.

Now she lives with a girlfriend Nubi.
    Titles - Junior Champion Russia, Champion of Russia.

My daughter trains hard with the dogs.

• Lovely B's and great pictures… great picture of your daughter... I am sure you are very proud of her.

• This dog for Izmy - Jean

Champion 9 countries

• Yes, I am proud of her daughter. Hendlengu it teaches BIS Winner European Championships -2007 ANTE LUCIN

• My daughter, Anna, works not only with basendzhi, but also with other species sobak.Hot her 11 years, but it turns out perfectly.
    Here are some photos of my dogs. (kennel "Star Karuna ")

• Beautiful dogs and daughter. I had the good fortune of being able to travel to Russia many years ago. Wonderful country with warm, receptive people. I loved St Petersburg. St Isaac's had the most gorgeous mosaics I've ever seen.

• Thanks for sharing the pictures (your daughter is lovely too).

• Houston

Beautiful pictures. I am so happy to see your daughter in them, those are great.
    I'm also a newbie to these forums and to Basenjis. I have a brindle boy, Otis, he is 5 months old. I have never been to Russia, but close to..I am from Sweden, but live in Texas, USA. I have been to several eastern european countries, and yes the architecture is unbelievable. Welcome.,

• Why not show all the photos of their pets?
    Thank you for your kind words!

• HI!
    It's very nice to comunicate with Russian basenji-lovers in the worldwide forum!
    We've seen your Izma at the mono-show in Moscoew-a very nice girl :)))
    She was in the junoir ring with our daughter Itury Puzzle Abimbola Aliet Anulika (Alya) that took the 2nd place 🙂
    We would be very glad to meet and to comunicate in real life-as far as we live in the same country 🙂

• @Alexvrn:

Here are some photos from the exhibition of dogs 27 Dec, 2008

Izma and Nubi took part in the competition costumes. Got 1 place! Nubi first appeared on the ring, got YCAC, Best of Breed.

Costumes wife sew herself.

So cute!!!

• 18-20 June 2009 A rope
    (Izumrudnaya Moya S Berega Oskola)Yuen. hampion.Champion of Russia, Czech Republic, Champion of RKF, 3hOANKOO, 2hRFLS, 12HLPP, 12HSW, 3xBISJ-3,, 3xBISJ-2,, 3xBISJ-1, 7xBIG-1, 2xBIG-2, 3xBIG-3
    2xBIS-2, 3xBIS-3. 2hRFLS, 3 place in the Championship monoporodke 2008.

MARLEN-BRAO ZHAN LUI

Interchampion
    Multichampion
    Yuen. hampion . Russia, Belarus
    Champion of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Grand Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania
    (CH INT, RUS, UKR, GRAND UKR, BLR, ROM, MOL, BUL, LIT)
    Champion of Eurasia 2008
    The winner of the Club
    Champion 8hRKF, 2hRFLS, ASLF, 3hOANKOO
    12hCACIB, 2hRCACIB
    9xJCAC, BISJ-2, 2xBISJ-3
    35xCAC, 29hBOS, 33hVOV
    3xBIG-3, 3xBIG-2, 7xBIG
    2xBIS

Suggested Topics