Skip to content

Hello from West Texas

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    Thanks to all of you for your kind worlds and welcomes,as soon as my friend translate for me my questions,so they don't get lost in miss spelling and miss understanding i will post them,and of course the pictures of my beautiful little angels :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    Welcome , a basenji will always have your back.
  • HELLO from Texas

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    lisastewartL
    Most clubs only have practices at their trials. You can get a lunge whip at a feed store and attach a plastic bag to get them interested in chasing the bunny. I'm sure there are agility training centers in your area. But you would first need to have the basic. Sit, stay and down trained
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    K
    Mallia is the third Basenji we have the pleasure of having in the last 30 years. She is a female where as the first two were males.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    lauralopezL
    Hi Kim, Love your pictures. I saw your Blog too! Thanks for sharing.