Skip to content

What my B did while I was at work on Friday

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Vacationing with a B

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    H
    A campsite would be good for them to roam around. When we take on vacation, I also make sure to visit any local pet cafe so they could eat food we usually don't cook.
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • For those with more than 1 B…

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    N
    Savannah is without a doubt dominant, even though bodhi is twice her size !
  • Hit by a B

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Sahara has pawed my hand if wanting attention, pawed at my face, but smack, never. My cat has smacked me before, is the smack like a cat's? Describe it in more detail please.
  • While I was working…

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • The B-500

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    SunnyS
    OMG !!! OMG !!! this was so halarious to read… I thought sandie was just being goofy shes only 10 weeks now and does this... It's so funny because her feet r too big for her body so she usually crashes...I guess im in for a treat when she can actully jump on the furniture ...