Skip to content

Hello from Franklin Tennessee

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    19k Views
    ?
    I'm still happy I fond my basenji…
  • Hello from Tennessee

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    Another poster has used one for years, it unclips quickly so you can stop if the dog needs to potty, and it keeps them at your side, rather than in front of you! Good luck, Siren looks just darling!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack! An until you can get the photos loaded, tell us more about yourself and especially Mango. :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Dave hello, I also am new to this site. I had my frist Basenji for sixteen years and lost her last year. I could only go for about a month before getting my next Basenji. I really love this breed I have two now. Good luck in your search for your next Basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Welcome to the forum, growing everyday, informative and fun.;)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have lots to add with that many years of Basenji experience…enjoy! Ditto on the pictures!