• Cami snores when she sleeps. She wears herself out and sleeps very sound.

• LOL….Zaire does not usually snore, unless she is laying strangly against me with her neck at an odd angle. But my Parson Charlie SNORES like crazy. There have been many a night when I have woken up to him snoring and yelping (I think heis chasing foxes in his sleep). Sometimes he even gets a little snarl on while sleeping, it is one of the funniest things. If you pay close attention you can pick up on what must be going on in his sleep. He woofs for a while (I would guess chasing the fox/bunny/whatever) then you can her that he must have cornered his prey as he starts his little snarls and growls. The funny thing is that he has started doing this more and more since he has started doing some earthdog tests and trials, so it must be my fault he is having such great dreams. 🙂

• Both of our snore so loudly you can hear them in other rooms of the house.

I love it!

• @JazzysMom:

Both of our snore so loudly you can hear them in other rooms of the house.

I love it!

Ruby's the same way…you can be watching tv downstairs and Ru is sleeping upstairs and you can hear her snore over the TV. Doesn't happen all the time, just when she's had a really active day. Cracks us all up! 😃

• Kiya snores sometimes, Chance doesn't.

• Lycia snnnnnores!!! but it's really cute so I forgive her.

• Phoenix does atleast a couple times a week the funny thing is i call him my "little man " cuz when he's sleeping here he is snoring away and between his snores u will hear him pass gas a few times he has woken himself up smelt himself and then just went back to snoring lol lol He cracks me up 🙂

• Yea, my Sahara snores, sometimes very loud. She has wakened me up before with all her snoring. I say just my luck, I have a snoring hubby and a snoring little girl, What luck!!!!:eek:

• Yes, and I get blamed

• Dallas snores occasionally. It's so darn cute! 🙂

• @youngandtired:

Yea, my Sahara snores, sometimes very loud. She has wakened me up before with all her snoring. I say just my luck, I have a snoring hubby and a snoring little girl, What luck!!!!:eek:

Mine only snore once in a blue moon, but the husband claims it's the dogs that snore every night. Then again, he also blames the poor dogs on the silent-but-deadly poots as well:)

• Mister Two Dicks snores every night. However, on occasion when he is sleeping on the couch next to me he will begin to snore. The crazy thing is that while he is snoring, both his eyes are open and he is looking straight at me. Do other basenjis snore with their eyes open???

• My first Basenji used to sleep on my bed and at times snore so loud I could not get to sleep.:D

• First Basenji's

@pari1art:

Mister Two Dicks snores every night. However, on occasion when he is sleeping on the couch next to me he will begin to snore. The crazy thing is that while he is snoring, both his eyes are open and he is looking straight at me. Do other basenjis snore with their eyes open???

Cody snores, and he sleeps with his eyes open, but I haven't noticed him snoring with his eyes open. I think it would be a little less creepy if he did though. Sometimes I can't tell if he's sleeping or just staring at the ceiling until I shake him awake (then he looks at me like I'm evil, sighs, and goes back to sleep), so snoring would help, lol!

• Sometimes Abanda snores. But it isnt silent or restful snoring, she snores like an old man :D.

• Houston

Otis snores before he gets into his deep sleep at night, like around 10:30-11:00 or so..and yes, it usually keeps me awake..
    he does this until all of a sudden he stops..so of course I have to get up and make sure he didn't die..every night..you'd think I'd get used to it.

• Zoey snores sometimes so loud i'm amazed such a sound can come out of that little body.

• Abbey only snores if she's curled up with her nose tucked under her hind leg. Otherwise she sleeps like a corpse. Sometimes I give her a little poke just to be sure….

• Roxy snores, but its very light, and cute 🙂

• Aurora snores very loudly and then sometimes does a little throaty gurgle/snort thing. Like she has flem in her throat. Never wakes up though. Cody snores more quietly but then recently at 2 am (of course) woke me up doing a full throated yodel. Since he almost never makes noise this startled me out of bed an into the living room where he was asleep. He was just finishing his yodel, blinked his eyes a couple of times and curled back up and went to sleep. Does anyone else's sleep yodel?

Suggested Topics