Skip to content

Basenji Club of America Web Site

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Club of America is now on YouTube

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    M
    Thanks! very interesting!
  • Is this a Basenji??

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    18k Views
    G
    My Basenji Billy is quite undershot; he's a purebred, his bottom jaw just didn't stop growing when it was supposed to. That's okay, I'm a bit of a sucker for a dog with an underbite anyway.:) He was my first rescue Basenji.
  • 2011 Basenji Club of America Renewals

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    lisastewartL
    I assume as I have a paypal receipt that I am paid, but would have been nice to know for sure especially for people who mail in their dues. I have had many pieces of mail lost over the past few yrs
  • Basenji art site

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    This has been one of my very favorite basenji websites since I discovered it about a year ago. So dead on & funny & educational all at the same time.
  • Favorite Basenji Sites

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Thanks for all the info! I especially liked the one with all the pictures!! Sure makes me wish I had another B.
  • Does your Basenji…

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    12k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    OMG, TRUST me…its not only ur baby, Jack has some seporation anxiety, i mean, we rescued him so that may be why, but i Always feel so sad when we leave him, he runs to the window and crys when we leave, but i KNOW it wonly lasts until he cant see us anymore (driving away) my neighbor watched for me. but SOMETIMES he does get into things when we leave for too long. like the other day, when he ate my betta fish food...grr...