Skip to content

Basenji Club of America is now on Facebook

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is she a Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @melduff I for one think this is FANTASTIC news! You guys are so lucky! You have a one of kind super dog with the papers to prove it. Walks around the neighborhood and trips to the dog park are going to be very much fun... Friendly neighbor: Oh, she's so cute! What kind of dog is she? You: Thanks you so much. Why, she's a Staffy Chow Lab Rott Russell Husky. (Ya haff ta memorize that) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :thumbs_up: Thanks a bunch for letting us know. Very much enjoyed your thread.
  • Facebook Basenji Page

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Q
    Butu has a FB page too… http://www.facebook.com/pages/Butu-Basenji/269448549739658
  • Basenji Song-Moon Over Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh Barklessdog, you are a brave person. I must now stand with you in insane-solidarity and admit I bought it too. It is awful but when you get the line "we couldn't say goodbye so we took him home" part, you know you got to help support the woman. lol
  • 2011 Basenji Club of America Renewals

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    lisastewartL
    I assume as I have a paypal receipt that I am paid, but would have been nice to know for sure especially for people who mail in their dues. I have had many pieces of mail lost over the past few yrs
  • Basenji Club of America Web Site

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    @etzbseder: I really like it, but on the membership page, the link for the membership application has a typo and needs a correction with the size difference when highlighted and not. You can send a note to the Web designer ….. I have been told it is 95% done and everyone that is on the site, if you find stuff that needs to be fixed, email her. carmella@hchltd.com
  • A Basenji Blessing! Now I have gone and done it!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    And from another Type II Diabetic…. congrats Jason... very impressive! indeed... I have been lucky that I have been able to manage without meds....