Skip to content

Welcome Home Bongo!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Welcome Missy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    C
    What a beauty!
  • Welcoming Tiki to our family

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    TMartinT
    It took our two a little less than 2 weeks or so until Kaia was really cuddling up to Loki. Of course, as the girl she was determined to get her way no matter what! I think it took about a month until he started to groom her, which he still does now and almost a year for her to start grooming him which doesn't happen too often. I'm pretty sure she thinks that she's the princess and should be pampered, not doing the pampering. Definitely keep a camera nearby, it's always when I don't have one that I need it the most.
  • Derek is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    DiegosMomD
    Thanks everyone! She is doing great so far, awesome personality. I'm so happy I found Kyle and Steve, they have been great as well.. She hasn't roo'd yet, but she screamed bloody murder in the crate in the car!
  • Nicole is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    MandyM
    That vid is ADORABLE!
  • Dads home

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    jys1011J
    That's a very sweet welcome!! So happy one of our own is home safe & sound :) I ditto the sentiments of the others with much much gratitude for both of your sacrifices. Here's hoping he can stay home for good :D
  • Welcome home Chevy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    AmberedA
    what a pretty little tri girl! congrats and welcome to the forum :)