• @Janneke:

Congrats!! What a lovely pups! Boy #2 is my favorite as well!! 😃

I'll take the little red girl… 😃

• Congratulations on a healthy litter bet you all are tired and deserve a loong and good rest:)

Michelle,Myran and Efia

• I have to agree with Jazzy's mom; I like the little girl. But then again, black and whites….

Congratulations!

Terry

• I would take boy nr 1 B/W´s are sooo cute especially if they have enough white to balance it.But as judges say look at the dog not the colour or markings;)

• @myran:

I would take boy nr 1 B/W´s are sooo cute especially if they have enough white to balance it.But as judges say look at the dog not the colour or markings;)

Exactly, and I don't like a lot of white.. I would prefer the more plain marked, especially on Tris and Blacks

• I want the 3rd little black and white one. so, so cute. I love the white on them!

• How precious!! Congratulations on a safe delivery & healthy mom!

• Just going on markings alone, I like boy one. 😃

• They are so adorable! Congrats to you Lisa! I can't wait to see more photos as these little ones grow up 🙂

• For Kim, here is a picture of pink puppy feet. Sorry it is blurry, they don't like staying still much. Hmm, I wonder if that means they'll be coursers?

attachment_p_55207_0_bellafeet.jpg

• Ooooh I just luv raspberry toes :DThat´s what they call them on the finnish basenji forum.I envy you Ivoss to smell and touch those lovely little bundles of joy 🙂

• The puppies are 1 week old today and I just had to share this very cute picture of one of the boy's belly
    attachment_p_55482_0_bellysmall.jpg

• Oh, so cute now Lisa! But in two-three more weeks you know they're going to be a herd of running hippos!

• How cute! I love puppies…..........

• Oh so sweet. This has been a great thread Lisa, thank you … I have so enjoyed the anticipation and then getting to see the little cute beasties

• Lisa, they are absolutely adorable!!

major jealousy here.

• ugh, i can't stand it! i tried to smush the photo on my monitor, don't think the computer liked that too much. I just looovves those smushy pink baby toesies. I like to rub them on my face too. <sigh>thanks for the virtual fix. i've taken the liberty to save the pic on my computer. somewhere i also have a pic of pink baby collie toesies. I'm waiting to hear if my tri-ing dog is going to be a daddy. hopefully i can get a real fix there.</sigh>

• Who was your "tri-ing" boy bred to?….. too cool.... I think he is just the nicest boy....

• Thanks, he was bred to Pat Bird's Zena, Ch. Moksha's Zena by JR. Hopefully Pat will get what she wants out of it. Unfortunately, the timing isn't right for me to get a puppy (I have 2 youngerish dogs here right now and I do lots of training with the agility and all). But I will go up there to smush puppy toesies. I think it looks like an interesting breeding as the two aren't related but are both Am stock. Both clear parents, so hopeful puppies will have a good start there. Should know later this week if Zena is with pups.

• @agilebasenji:

Thanks, he was bred to Pat Bird's Zena, Ch. Moksha's Zena by JR. Hopefully Pat will get what she wants out of it. Unfortunately, the timing isn't right for me to get a puppy (I have 2 youngerish dogs here right now and I do lots of training with the agility and all). But I will go up there to smush puppy toesies. I think it looks like an interesting breeding as the two aren't related but are both Am stock. Both clear parents, so hopeful puppies will have a good start there. Should know later this week if Zena is with pups.

That's great…. can't wait to hear... and hopefully our Kylie will be bred this coming week.....

Suggested Topics