Skip to content

Tanza Basenjis Breeding Plans for 2012

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Dogo Habari Breeding plans 2012

    Breeder Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    35k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Congrats on a nice sized variety litter! Had to pop over to facebook to see them. :)
  • Sherwood Basenjis Breeding Plans 2012

    Breeder Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    10k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    You should be good and nuts by week 5! I don't envy you at all, Happy puppies!!
  • Planned Breeding at Illusion

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    NemoN
    Seems like the DNA sample would be easier to get too. :rolleyes: I guess the advantage of the sperm count is that you at least know if the sire is fertile or not. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures of the pups to be.
  • 2009 Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    21k Views
    tanzaT
    We will have puppies in the house… but just not born here..gggg.... but thanks for the kind words....
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.
  • Kinetic Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    142
    0 Votes
    142 Posts
    121k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Based solely on these photos, I would rank Bella and Dean the highest but Clark and Flash are certainly not far behind. This is a fabulous litter. I love them all.