Tanza Basenjis Breeding Plans for 2012

• LOL– guess nine weeks is a long time with six sets of shark teeth coming at you! Now you can all just admire them from afar...

• Amen to that…. and I am very blessed with the homes.... and that the puppy I would have kept as the pick puppy that I would have kept, has been placed with a previous puppy owner that bring her to me to show... comes to lure trials and is a wonderful Obedience person with great trainers..... sometimes "life" happens and thing happen as it should! I still have two here, decided to send one of them home next Friday... and the last will be on the 16th when her Mom's will be back from vacation......

• First Basenji's

Wow, can't believe they're flying off already. I'm not even done with those photos I took during my visit! But now hopefully your new puppy people are gifting you with many more. I wonder if I'll eventually see any of them at the local parks? Hmm. 🙂

• @curlytails:

Wow, can't believe they're flying off already. I'm not even done with those photos I took during my visit! But now hopefully your new puppy people are gifting you with many more. I wonder if I'll eventually see any of them at the local parks? Hmm. 🙂

Only one is fairly local up your way, she will be in Martinez…. 2 in So Cal, 1 in Sonoma, 1 in Los Altos, 1 in Sac area

• Well, Pat, is your nest finally empty? Did the last tri baby go home and leave C-Me and Franie back in charge? 🙂

• She did, yesterday… C-Me and Franie have not seem to notice...LOL... but today we went to visit with Karly and next weekend she is coming for a sleep over.... so they might be out of sight, but we will make sure they are NOT out of mind!

• That sounds like fun! Is Karly enjoying her sleepover? Are Mama C-Me and Auntie Franie glad to see her?

• @ownedbyspencer:

That sounds like fun! Is Karly enjoying her sleepover? Are Mama C-Me and Auntie Franie glad to see her?

They were glad to see her…. Franie as is her usual M.O.... was ready for her to go home after about 4 hours...LOL (she does the same with her brother, Trip). And for more fun, Jasmine came for a visit too!

• LOL– your empty nest isn't staying empty at all! Hope the girls had fun at their sleepover. 🙂

• @ownedbyspencer:

LOL– your empty nest isn't staying empty at all! Hope the girls had fun at their sleepover. 🙂

We have great fun!

Suggested Topics