Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Catch!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    elbrantE
    @jkent Awesome! Doodle brought a tennis ball home from a walk one day... but she doesn't know what to do with it. LOL
  • Pictures

    Moved Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    jerrymac55J
    Good looking fellow😎😎
  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    More lovely pictures.
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Just some pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    TivaT
    I really adore your basenjis! ;)
  • Picture of my Cody

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    C
    no just try to look my best and like I know what I am doing. I owner/handle my dogs. I cannot afford a handler, they make more in one weekend than I make all week.. LOL… I wish I could be a handler I love to show. It gives me a rush. I don't care who's dog it is. I sometimes help my friend and show her Saluki. I love it.