My Sheltie mix

We are waiting for the moment we can pick up our basenji puppy.. but this won't be our first dog.

We also have a six year old sheltie mix named Britt. She's a very sweet dog with a mind of her own. We hope she will like the basenji company ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Some pics:

Awe, she is VERY cute, thank you for sharing

She is adorable:D

You haven't got long to wait now;)

No, 'just' five days and we'll go to Swedenโ€ฆ And another seven days and we are home again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For you it's also 'just' five days.. I hope the last days won't kill us ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Janneke:

No, 'just' five days and we'll go to Swedenโ€ฆ And another seven days and we are home again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For you it's also 'just' five days.. I hope the last days won't kill us ๐Ÿ˜‰

So far the days are going quickish!!

@basi:

So far the days are going quickish!!

Are they really..? I feel like I'm in love.. I can't eat.. sleep.. haha.. it's terrible!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your Sheltie is pretty. I like her colors. Little does she know that she's going to be a big sister soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ We are all excited for you and are looking forward to seeing your new pup.

Pat

@Janneke:

Are they really..? I feel like I'm in love.. I can't eat.. sleep.. haha.. it's terrible!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think i am just trying to convince myself they are going quickly:rolleyes:

@basi:

I think i am just trying to convince myself they are going quickly:rolleyes:

Hahahaha.. good for you!! I hope it works ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maybe I have to try that too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So cute! Be sure to keep us posted on the arrival and lots of pictures, pleaseโ€ฆtick, tick, tick...

What a beautiful face, thanks for sharing. Good Luck on the new furbaby, you will love the new addition, they are such loving creatures.

What a nice looking dog.

Very cute dog!!!

@Quercus:

Very cute dog!!!

@wizard:

What a nice looking dog.

Thank you!

@BasenjiDiva:

Your Sheltie is pretty. I like her colors. Little does she know that she's going to be a big sister soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ We are all excited for you and are looking forward to seeing your new pup.

Pat

@youngandtired:

What a beautiful face, thanks for sharing. Good Luck on the new furbaby, you will love the new addition, they are such loving creatures.

I hope she will like her new companion. But I'm guessing she will. She's not very fond of other bitches.. but she's always very interested in males ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your sheltie is very pretty. Hopefully she will adopt the pup and not think of her as a rival bitch, but as a pup to raise. And hopefully she will teach the basenji pup good habits!

I predict they will be great together.

Anne in Tampa

Oh my..! Today I gave Britt a thourough bodycheck.. and I found a small (1 cm) bump near one of her nipples. I immediatly called the vet.. and now their is some tissue on its way for research.. I hope everything is ok..

Wednesday we will know more..:(

((Hugs)) to you bothโ€ฆI'll keep her (and you) in my thoughts and prayers for a clean outcome!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.