New puppy - want to guess what kind

• Well she is in the US - thanks to Sally Wuronos of Sonbar basenjis who braved a raging blizzard to go to Chicago yesterday to wait for her arrival today and to Pat Wand - who let Sally crash at her place in Milwaulke WI. Playing in Pat's kitchen and trying to get the puppies to play with her. They report she has a lot of basenji play behaviors.

I won't get to see her until tomorrow 😞 BUT at least she is only 1 state away and safe in the US.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the basenji podengo meeting - and I might just go over to a training center and try that on neutral ground…... you know like I tell everyone!

• Woo Hoo congrats!!

• Congratulations! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her 🙂 Hope all goes well!

• She is hear as so basenji like in her play - I've only introduced her to 1 of my males and they are getting along fine. I however have a nasty cold so I'm mostly sleeping and she is having to be in a pen unless I can watch her. She also has the beginnings of a UTI so she is piddling everywhere - which has not been fun so her movement in my house is a bit restricted until we get a handle on it.

Suggested Topics