Skip to content

Basenji Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    They're adorable!!
  • Our puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    hdterryH
    What adorable babies…great photos...good job...I want one...
  • Natalino and Ambrato - South African Basenji Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    daynaD
    they are beautiful. basenji pupies are the cutiest things ever