Skip to content

Video of my Beagle/Basenji puppy at 9wks escaping the kitchen

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Possible Rat-Terrier/Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Replied to your other post - look there
  • New Basenji/Mix ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    I would say pit…
  • New Video of the Pups 1/1/2013

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    Such pretty pups! Nothing like a tri-baby (times 6!). I'm sure their eager parents-in-waiting appreciate watching their pup grow… and of course, we're all enjoying it vicariously. :)
  • Puppy video link

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KanangaK
    Loved the videos. :D It's so entertaining to watch Basenjis puppies.
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!
  • Basenji Puppy Music

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @weeziesmom: However I hope that the crate training is going well for you. With crate training I have had my good moments & bad. He will sometimes sit quietly in it, other times he will scream his little tail off! The worst is in the AM when I leave for work at 6:45 but my boyfriend is still trying to sleep for another hour or two. Dallas is having none of that! Once I get up & leave in the AM he screams so loud I can hear him getting into my car :eek: I'm sure his daddy doesn't appreciate it too much!