• Oh, my… If one would have to pick from all of these!!! It's like choosing flavors of ice cream at the Baskin Robbins. They all look so sweet that one could never decide what kind they wanted... LOL 😕

• My choice would be easy, a tricolor 😃

• mine would deffenately be the red/white…but they are all ALL so cute...idk which one of the red/white ones Id pick! SOOO CUTE

• I love the Brindle pup. My Giz is tri, so a Brindle would be a good addition:D

• My daughter (7) keeps asking me to look at this photo over and over again. She's partial to the 2 tris on "top" in the second picture. The one sleeping has the split blaze, just like Nala…that's her favorite. But then she says, "I can't decide."

• Well… if I hadda pic... I think it would be the red & white or the Tri lookin' @ us in the 2nd pic, or the brindle turned toward the camera and the black & white (in the middle) with the nice white blaze in the 1st pic... Oh, I don't know... they are all so cute!!! Can I have 1/2 a dozen??? LOL

• If I got a tri, a brindle, and a black & white… to go with my Bella (red & white) I'd have one of each color!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

• lol that would be cool lol

• Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they?

• @Duke:

Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they?

One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.

Suggested Topics