Skip to content

Puppy Pile

Show Off Your Dog
  • Oh, my… If one would have to pick from all of these!!! It's like choosing flavors of ice cream at the Baskin Robbins. They all look so sweet that one could never decide what kind they wanted... LOL :confused:

  • My choice would be easy, a tricolor :D

  • mine would deffenately be the red/white…but they are all ALL so cute...idk which one of the red/white ones Id pick! SOOO CUTE

  • I love the Brindle pup. My Giz is tri, so a Brindle would be a good addition:D

  • My daughter (7) keeps asking me to look at this photo over and over again. She's partial to the 2 tris on "top" in the second picture. The one sleeping has the split blaze, just like Nala…that's her favorite. But then she says, "I can't decide."

  • Well… if I hadda pic... I think it would be the red & white or the Tri lookin' @ us in the 2nd pic, or the brindle turned toward the camera and the black & white (in the middle) with the nice white blaze in the 1st pic... Oh, I don't know... they are all so cute!!! Can I have 1/2 a dozen??? LOL

  • If I got a tri, a brindle, and a black & white… to go with my Bella (red & white) I'd have one of each color!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

  • lol that would be cool lol

  • Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they?

  • @Duke:

    Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they?

    One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Big congrats to you! I see you have all flavors to choose from. :) They are all adorable, so you can't go wrong!
  • My puppy Pegasus

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Your new puppy has the sweetest little wrinkle face. She is just beautiful! Good luck with her and the little guy too.
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    22k Views
    nala121498N
    BTW, Sorry BBoy…we NJers hijacked your thread! It's supposed to be about those adorable puppies!!!!
  • Basenji Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    B
    Good luck ~V~, Chance won't know what hit him!:D :D
  • Puppy Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    basiB
    @tanza: Have they test the dam of the litter for Fanconi? Good to see that your boy is clear…. Yes she clear too which is great. :D
  • Pig pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    sekoS
    @Quercus: Okay, I am going to try again. I will post a different pic :) This is Bella, Luna and Querk (on the bottom) Andrea Walters Quercus Basenjis Toledo, Ohio dfdhgigx,b,blfyihfdlgldgdmggjfggbxcfmvsdjigjsfig