Skip to content

Puppy Photos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • A few photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Pretty little lady. Have fun. Rita Jean
  • New PUPPY! (with photos…)

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    B
    Such cuties. Makes me want a third one!!!
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    22k Views
    nala121498N
    BTW, Sorry BBoy…we NJers hijacked your thread! It's supposed to be about those adorable puppies!!!!
  • Puppy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    14k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    I held all three and don't remember any of them squirming. So you should be good! I'll definitely have to come up there now. I'm excited! :)