Skip to content

Kobey trying coursing…

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Really fast coursing

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Thank you for sharing that. I enjoyed it. :)
  • For Those Who Course In Georgia

    Basenji Training
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Lure coursing

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    lisastewartL
    Normally the clubs have practices after the Saturday trials. Unfortunately none of the clubs in our area have separate practice days. You might also think about going to some of the lira meets for straight run practices. The schedule is at lgra.org
  • Coursing brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Great photos, big congrats to you and Callie.
  • Beegin Tried Lure Coursing!!!

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    PhocoenaGirlP
    @sharronhurlbut: Oh, this is wonderful…so much fun for you and your b'. So, tell us, how tired he was when he got home! He was asleep in the car. I carried him upstairs!:D
  • Coursing Willy

    Basenji Training
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    DukeD
    How fun! WTG Willy! I wish I had time to get Duke into this or agility of sorts. I don't have any time, but I know he'd make me proud like your Willy.