Skip to content

Nexa's getting a playmate!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • I have ''issues'' with my basenji, can you help ?

    Basenji Talk
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    28k Views
    YodelMaY
    Ladybasenji, where are you in Quebec? Montreal? We have a place in Gatineau (Aylmer sector) and one of my dogs might even be related to yours. You're experiences with your girl remind me so much of my first basenji, about 20 years ago–it gets easier, I swear! Let me know if you'd like help with Lady--they're nothing like labs and will never be "obedient" but there are tricks for training them : D
  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • It's been a long time since I've been here.

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    I have not been on for about a month and am trying to catch up reading all the posts I have missed! Jennifer
  • Nexa's Spay

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Glad all went well- sending positive thoughts your way as she heals!
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.