• WOW that is AMAZING

• Here's to my "kids"… the incredibly cute furrybabies who let me do whatever I want to them. What little angels... 🙂

(And right in the middle of naptime too! For once, Lexi was more interested in snoozing than being photographed!)

Front of the cobra:

Back of the cobra:

The cutest little Halloween Ham: Miles as Anubis!

• omg! they look great!!!

• 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yeah!! Thanks!! Oh… forgot to post pics of his bangels:

• BDawg that is great!!!! Very nicley done, are you going to enter them in a costume contest?

• Of course! You don't think we're nuts for no reason, do you? 😉 There's a costume contest and dog walk that raises money for homeless dogs… And we've already signed up!! 🙂

• That is soooooo cute and funny!

• That is truly amazing and I love seeing the progress and then the final results. You and hubby did a wonderful job. I can't believe the way the cobra turned out! It looks authenic and so elaborate! Great job. I hope they win a prize. Did you use gauze for Lexi's mummy wraps or sheets?

• Oh I don't know if you saw my post on Basenji Bratz, but when I made my hubby into a mummy, I dipped the material into coffee to stain it for an older effect on the wrappings. I think you can use tea or coffee.

• @BDawg:

Of course! You don't think we're nuts for no reason, do you? 😉 There's a costume contest and dog walk that raises money for homeless dogs… And we've already signed up!! 🙂

Well they better win first place!!! Cuz those are amazing

• Hey B, that's totally AWESOME! Like someone said if anyone could do it???:rolleyes:

You need to make sure you hang on to that and bring that boy to next's years fun Match competition…...he'd win hands down!

Great job.

• 🙂 Yeah!! We're very excited! I still think we should consider something else for Lexi's costume. She didn't really like being wrapped up in the muslin pieces…lol... We'll have to work on it. WOO HOO!! First place here we come!!!!

• @BDawg:

🙂 I still think we should consider something else for Lexi's costume. She didn't really like being wrapped up in the muslin pieces…lol... We'll have to work on it. WOO HOO!! First place here we come!!!!

Yes, Lexi in rags, how dare you.:D 😃 😃

Some sort of Nile Queen would be better.;)

• A MUMMY :eek:

Really, BDawg…it's so beneath Lexi lol 😃 😃

• @Basenji_Boy:

Yes, Lexi in rags, how dare you.:D 😃 😃

Some sort of Nile Queen would be better.;)

Cleopatra? 🙂

• Those are all good ideas. And I know, what was I thinking putting Lexi in rags?? Geez! She should have been Cindarella! LOL… But the only problem is that she won't tolerate ANYTHING being on her head. So doing something like Miles's costume is out of the question. She might have to be a harem girl after all. :eek:

• I still think that is the best thing I have ever seen!

• WOW! Those are great, particularly Miles'!! When I first saw the pic up top, I considered that it might be photoshopped..but when I realized who it was 😉 I realized it was his costume! Too cool!

Lexi looks like she just gave up! Isn't it funny how some dogs LOVE to wear costumes? Miles looks SOOOOO proud, not to mention regal!

• I just went out at lunch and bought some muslin. I'm going to see if Talker takes to being a mummy. He usually is more tolerant than Savannah. I'll be wrapping him up this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get them both in a photo together.

Thanks for the idea Lexi – sorry you weren't thrilled with being a mummy.

• Maybe Talker will have better luck being wrapped up!! 😉 You better post your pics!!

Suggested Topics