Skip to content

Is this cute guy a Basenji??

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Cute

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    @MacPack: Tillo has a great head, good wrinkle and nice ears. Is that a scratch on his nose? He is such a handsome boy! Yes, it's a 'scratch'.. All the skin was gone from his nose.. Tillo always has something.. :rolleyes: I guess he plays too rough.. But it's looking better already.. :)
  • What a Guy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    annandaelA
    LOL I need to start posting more too I guess! Bad Danielle for not going out to the muddy park to take pics
  • Our basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    We got Killian from a breeder in Ohio–-Jim Edgerton. That's where he had gotten our previous male basenji. We took Logan and Jasmine to his place and looked at several 1 year olds and a puppies and Jasmine eliminated the others and we agreed with her pick.