Skip to content

Lots of new pics!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    11k Views
    G
    And I think that clicker training is the BEST way to train a Basenji. -Joanne
  • Flying to New Mexico

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    youngandtiredY
    I would make sure to look for another vet, and I would call the other vet and let them know why you are leaving their practice. Talk to the main vet or office manager and tell them know how they made you feel. Vets are not cheap and if you have a business that service people and their pets you had better be nice, too many vets that are cordial.
  • Ruff Wears New 2008 Harness Pics

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    lauralopezL
    Thank you for the detail pictures. Excellent. I guess I would also get a XS for Talker and a XXS for Savannah. This really appears to be a nice alternative for the car. Thank you again!
  • New Member

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Thanks for your replies. I've started giving Sonia Glucosamine w/ MSM every day and we'll see how she does. I'll give you an update in about a month and let you know if it's helped or not.
  • New Addition

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    I think an original idea should be developed that is associated with bs. The weims dressed up is so classic for them. Bs should somehow be associated with messes. Maybe they should be paired with new furniture advertising or TP sales!!! Weims became so popular tho, they are having probs in rescue. They are very high energy and most people can't give them enough exercise. I think my idea would prevent Bs from becoming too popular and lots more ending up in rescue. :D
  • New dog???

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    The only thing I would be concerned about with a Dachshund would be the possiblity of it having some back damage with the rough play of a basenji…or even trying to do the same acrobatics that Bs do. I have known some folks who had a lot of problems with disk and spine problems with Doxies...but I don't know if that is typical. Something to think about though...