• I have a small travel type crate that I put Noel in while we are away from home and at night. she is 14 weeks. She is really getting to big for this. What types of crates do you keep your B's in? I am looking at a medium size cage type kennel. 30L x 19W x 21H inches
    I want to be sure she has plenty of room to lay down in it. What is your advice?

• @Gabriel:

I have a small travel type crate that I put Noel in while we are away from home and at night. she is 14 weeks. She is really getting to big for this. What types of crates do you keep your B's in? I am looking at a medium size cage type kennel. 30L x 19W x 21H inches
    I want to be sure she has plenty of room to lay down in it. What is your advice?

That is the size that I use

• I have a Large wire crate from Walmart. About big enough for a lab to be comfortable. I divide it up into two peices (1) open one, (2) Enclosed in blankets like a little back room. We used the divider when Indy was younger but he seems to enjoy the added space

• @Gabriel:

I have a small travel type crate that I put Noel in while we are away from home and at night. she is 14 weeks. She is really getting to big for this. What types of crates do you keep your B's in? I am looking at a medium size cage type kennel. 30L x 19W x 21H inches

i got a crate big enough 4 a large dog. like a lab or something simular. I had 2 get the travel crate because in a wire crate she would pull things into the crate and eat it. comforters rugs you name it. She even ate her bed. fluff everywhere.

Suggested Topics