Skip to content

Greetings from Florida! New basenji family

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Breeders

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    This is not the time of year to look for a Basenji in the Northern Hemisphere, let alone in Kent ! One breeder from there is reputed to have said he had enough advance orders for 4 years after the last year's rush to buy a Basenji ! But you could (maybe) get on a waiting list for next March delivery. Email me privately (address in websites on signature block) for a list of breed club secretaries.
  • Looking for a red and white puppy 🐶

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    G
    @helle-devi thank you very much!!!!
  • Basenji Treats (training)

    Basenji Talk
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    24k Views
    K
    @DebraDownSouth Well, I'm sure your dogs love it!
  • New Basenji Family

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    K
    We feed fresh meat always. We started out with kibble, but we find our B's are more healthy with meat and related chews (soft bones, cartilage, heart, etc.).
  • New Basenji

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome Adam and Tenji to our Basenji community. We are due to get our Pup next Sat.
  • New Basenji

    Member Introductions
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    21k Views
    KanangaK
    He's a hungry dog today. Gave him 1/2 cup in the morning and just a few minutes ago. He had no problem eating. I'm much more happy that he's eating now. He likes his bone as well. Not too much into the Kong yet. I just wish he didn't cry in his crate when I put him in there. Feel bad for him but I know it just takes adjusting. He is perfectly fine when I return home after he's been in there awhile. It's just the initial time. To be honest though, this transition went far better than I expected. I was prepared for the worst. This little guy has done very well.