Skip to content

Old-fashioned Hound Glove?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Old dog falls in love

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh my goodness, I do not know how I didn't see this thread before! (I hit new posts so strange!) What a wonderful LOVE story and pictures. Thank you for sharing and starting my day with such delight! :)
  • New title for an old dog

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    Congrats to Digital and to YOU too, you are a team!
  • Considering adopting a 3 year old Brindle

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    Congrats! I would still urine strip test him monthly for glucose. Jennifer
  • Old Crufts schedules & catalogues

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    JISGARDJ
    Thanks Jenny, What an interesting walk down memory lane! Now I know I was really there and I did not dream it! Steve.
  • Our Basenji and Our 19 Month Old

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    WoooHoooo Corky, way to go… good boy!!!:D:D:D:D:D
  • Old toy new fun

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    Yep, he did both and did quite well. And yeah, I would definitely take him to the race meets and let him have a little fun. I have seen quite a few dogs in their teens enjoying a romp on the field. :) I don't know what lure coursing is in your area, but I do know there are races in MN, sounds like they're not too far from you? And race meets are usually a lot more accomodating as far as practices. Have fun Luny!