Skip to content

HELP! Thought I bought a pure bred....

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • The reason why i bought a Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I thought this was about getting one, lol. We do have a great thread on why people got into the breed: http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=10739
  • Thought you might like this! Cat on our walk!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Sorry I forgot to say what a great video although I did feel a bit seasick while watching!
  • We need your help!

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    Well done Tillo - I knew I should have voted twice!!
  • Can I help you with your Jacket?

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    3k Views
    AnetteA
    Oh beautifull puppy, and nice AJ! Wish pit's where allowed here - I love the breed. I ones got told my rough collie I had at the time was a beautifull girl, when I told him that the dog was a boy he didn't believe me…:confused: Would think I knew the sex of my own dog... :cool:
  • Cody helps with packing

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis haven' helped me pack or unpack yet, but what he does love is doing the B-500 on our bed while I am folding laundry on that very same bed..it just doesn't work, and usually I have to lock myself into our bedroom and do it in secret..but he loves it so oh well, a little crazy is OK..
  • Sorry.. Can't help it.. More pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    LOVE all those wrinkles!!! CUTE