Skip to content

Can I help you with your Jacket?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Help with posting pics....

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Just a note to mention that if the picture is too large the upload may not be successful. It's easy to downsize pictures. You may have an application that came with your camera that will do this. Alternatively there are a lot of free programs on line that you can use. Just be sure to work on a copy of the original, or "save as" under a different name, as you don't want to overwrite the original file. I always downsize pictures to post or to email.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    LOVED the costume, so it was an easy vote. And, if you're looking to donate food to needy dogs, might I suggest a basenji-related rescue group especially if they give out coupons/certificates instead of the actual bag. I know Colorado Basenji rescue has a glut of dog in right now. I'd imagine Medfly or BRAT are also needy. (I just sent CBR a coupon for a bag of food that Zest won, much to Z's dismay as she was looking forward to eating the entire bag in one sitting.)
  • Can Dogs Appreciate Beauty?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Awesome photos! Looks like paradise- lucky dog is right where I would be too!
  • Can I have some….pleeeaaaase?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    BARTB
    I have a friend with golden labs. She doesn't set the plates down after dinner every night but doesn't stop them if they try to get some licks in as she loads the washer. I have to point to those things at the ends of my arms for a washer and, even though I use the hottest water I can stand with the playtex on I still don't let the boy eat off the human plates. If he's to get a little something it's hand fed or in his bowl. If I had a dishwasher that might be different, but…. Similar joke....a guy goes to visit a friend in a cabin with no hot running water, the friend asks... so do you have to heat water when you do dishes and the host says no I just use cold water...."here Coldwater":D
  • Can you spot the basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    NatalplumN
    I love it! Classic B behavior! Makes me wanna rub his belly.
  • Sorry.. Can't help it.. More pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    LOVE all those wrinkles!!! CUTE