Skip to content

Just trying to help

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Helping in the kitchen

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Okay Alex, I'm not quite doubting the "helping part"... but I am fairly sure some "sunning" and "waiting to sample" is also part of the plan!
  • Pippin helps out in the garden…

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    KanangaK
    Oh boy, I can only imagine how intoxicating that pile is to a Basenji. The dark colors absorb a lot of sunlight energy, which Basenjis seem to thrive on. :D
  • We need your help!

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    Well done Tillo - I knew I should have voted twice!!
  • Desperate for help!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    RDA007R
    Jennifer; Thank you for the reply. Exercise is not an issue as noted above. My 15 yr old runs 5 to 6 miles a day and the younger ones do about 3. We also walk a lot as it is a small town and the neighbors, most of whom are elderly, really enjoy dogs that don't yap at them. LOL Rick
  • Just normal…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great!!! She looks like an angry gremlin :D
  • Just a few pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    Thanks everyone! :D