Skip to content

New Basenji parents from Atlanta GA

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @i-babygirl-i If you need help, I'm glad to resize for you.
  • New here and new to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • New member, new basenji owner as of yesterday!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    lvossL
    Most people incorrectly use the terms dominant and dominance with regard to dogs. Here is a good blog post by Dr. Sophia Yin on the topic. http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/dominance_in_dogs_is_not_a_personality_trait
  • New Basenji Lover!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Thanks again for all of your advice. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who is dealing with such a strong willed animal. He is currently laying on the floor chewing on a nylabone as is my golden "Levi". I can't say it often enough "I LOVE NYLABONES!" Well, now he is in my lap chewing his nylabone because Levi thinks that if Taz is chewing on it, it has to be better than the one he has. LOL
  • New Basenji

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome Adam and Tenji to our Basenji community. We are due to get our Pup next Sat.
  • New Basenji Owner

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    T
    I was struck by the fact that your Bernese lived to be 20 years old! Wow! I know they have had concerns with cancer in the breed, and very few of them live that long. How wonderful for you that you got to have her for that long. Terry