Skip to content

Hello from Atlanta, Ga

Member Introductions
  • Hi everyone. I finally let my kids talk me into getting a dog. After much research, I now have a new basenji named Anna(Ah-na). I got her from a Breeder in Florida, Navarro's Basenjis. Had her for about a week now, so far so good…

    Sire - TEAGAN PENELOPE NAVARRO
    Dam - CYRUS BOOSAJAH NAVARRO
    attachment_t_16261_0_anna.jpg

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I own five basenjis. Two yodel until you have a headache and my female barks. She always did. Short clipped barks. I also researched the breed before getting my first and she is an excellent dog. My third basenji was a handful. Three years later and he has stopped his destructiveness etc. It was a hard three years. Lol. You never know with a basenji. Greatest breed. Loyal, active, funny but some require ALOT of patience.
  • Hello from Savannah, GA

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    I look forward to fostering. I'm hoping I can fill out the paperwork in August. :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack! An until you can get the photos loaded, tell us more about yourself and especially Mango. :)
  • Hello from Woodstock, GA

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the fourm! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    dashD
    Welcome, from another Ohioan. We are on the north side of columbus and have 1 r/w boy. We have occasionaly taken him to the Westerville dog park but his behavior has not be great lately. We have cut back. We also help BRAT transport and foster. Great to have more B's in Ohio. I see so few of them in Columbus.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Welcome to the forum, growing everyday, informative and fun.;)