Sparkle is a special holiday treat that’ll warm your heart and instill confidence in all; challenge your ideas of what a warm home should be; and a taste that will delight all who bask in her self-fulfilling glow. Sparkle is warm nuzzle, a rolling joy in your lap, an eager appetite for your love, a gentle stretch for attention, a confident stroll through all of your world, and a welcome companion of likeminded souls. Yet, Sparkle is exceptionally difficult to create and one should consider leaning on an expert to ensure a perfect experience. If you are smitten and feel the need to add Sparkle to your holiday, here’s what you’ll need…
• Wait till Fall
• Preheat your world to about 74° F
• Add a few parts of Astarte Brazen Beauty
• Add a few more parts of dLucks Svengali Zindika’s Overnight Sensation
• Gently stir for 55 to 63 days
• Add lots of special diet stuff for Momma. Don’t underestimate this. You’ll need more.
• Visits the Vet with Momma to make sure everything is baking nicely
• Make absolutely certain that you (deleted because proprietary)
• Add one Rhodesian Ridgeback (Must be named Biz)
• Add several Basenjis. Some older, some younger, most female and maybe a male.
• Add LOTS of love. More love. Then when you think you’ve added enough… add even more.
• Allow to age for about two years
Once you’ve replicated this you will have created “Sparkle Perfect”. A most unexpected holiday treat that anyone might be served. ...And, now we have her! Yes, we have added a second Basenji to our family. She’s perfect, her name is Sparkle, Logan loves her and so do we.