Skip to content

Meet Lexxi & Lokki

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Solar

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    F
    Thank you for all the info and if I can get more info on his mother I will include it.
  • Meet Melo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I'm one of Basenji Rescue And Transport's Basenji mix coordinators. I could help you find a home for Melo, contact me at: giza.1@mcsnet.ca -Joanne
  • Before & After

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is so cute. His coloring really is beautiful and obviously he is very smart - digging a cool hole to lie in is one of those things that just makes all the sense in the world!
  • Meet Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    26k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    :D@pari1art: I loved the picture of the three headed basenji. Very cute. :D:D:D just imagine if it started snarking at you :eek:
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • Meet My Tobias

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    can you link your pictures to this thread as well?