Skip to content

Hello, From Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    Thanks to all of you for your kind worlds and welcomes,as soon as my friend translate for me my questions,so they don't get lost in miss spelling and miss understanding i will post them,and of course the pictures of my beautiful little angels :)
  • Hello from Ontario… with a B & a Bx

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    998 Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello from Canada

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum Larissa
  • Hello from Toronto, Canada

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    JISGARDJ
    @wizard: Actually you don't need to upload them to another website – at the bottom of the "Quick Reply" box click on the "Go Advancaed" button then scroll down past the "Reply" box to the "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachemtns". Then you can upload directly from you own computer files and the photos will be inserted at the correct size. It's easy. Thanks, I will give that a go next time.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.